OTHER ESL TOOLS
CLIPS FROM MOVIES
Video clips to help you learn English:
FILM CLIPS/ MOVIE CLIPS/ ESL: Chronicle (2011)
Here's what you do:
Click on the video below.
Watch the video, and pay attention to it! (You can pause and rewind the video.)
Answer the listening comprehension questions below the video.
Check your answers.
1. At the beginning of the clip, one of the boys tells his friend _____________.
to stop the car
to walk into the supermarket
2. The woman who is chasing her shopping cart yells out for someone to ______________.
call the police
grab the cart
stop the boys
3. What does the teddy bear supposedly "tell" the girl?
To be cool
To go get her parents
To stay in school
4. What does the boy with the sunglasses want to do?
To make the other boy crash into something
To pull the gum out of the other boy's mouth
To scare the other boy
5. After the boys start running, one of them wonders ______________.
why they're running
why they did what they did
why they keep filming what they do
BACK TO VIDEOS HOME
All of these videos are protected by copyright. They are all from a third party source (youtube.com) and do not reside on our servers. If you have any questions or concerns about the content, please contact
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.